Monday 14 April 2014

MYSTIC













top: Forever 21 | necklace: Topshop | skirt: Forever 21 | shoes: Windsor Smith

Hiya! This photoshoot was taken because I had to take photos of my friend for my photography project and my friend just took some photos for me! Right now it is super late, (okay not super, but it feels like super) and I have a camp to go to tomorrow and will be back in 4 days. :'( Extremely sad and I really don't want to go. When I come back, it will be awesome. Day right after - Day 1: Easter Show. Day 2: Easter Show (with my parents), Day 3: Hunter Valley. Then Journalism workshop! Woo!

I'm super tired and I should go to bed. X

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! All your outfits look great x

    Mapped Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fantastic skirt! You look so lovely.
    xo
    Carelia

    MySmallWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by, I hope you leave a comment along with your blog url! x