Saturday 19 April 2014

I'M THAT 21ST CENTURY PERSON AND I HATE IT

















vest: Topshop | top: Forever 21 | necklace: Topshop | pants: Supre | shoes: Windsor Smith | bag: Zara

The title for this post was a quote I found in Frankie Magazine. I really liked this quote because I can relate to it so much. I truly do hate it when I'm glued to my phone and I can't get off it. At the end of the day, I am always angry with myself for wasting so much time on it when I could be doing something better.

I really like this outfit I put together because it makes me look older and more mature. I wore this outfit out in the city but it was bad weather so I wasn't able to get some good shots. This photoshoot was taken at my friends house because I really wanted to put this outfit on the blog. I am in love with my pink fur vest that I bought a week ago! It is so soft and I extremely like that shade of pink. I also am obsessed with the bag even though it was an impulsive buy. I saw it hanging off a rack, posed with it and decided I liked it and then bought it all within 5 minutes. I don't regret it one bit.

Bye!

3 comments:

  1. You're adorable! Love the furry vest :)

    xo Jules
    http://forvanityssake.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with those sandals they're perfect and the furry vest looks great on you :)
    xx
    http://stylish-creation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by, I hope you leave a comment along with your blog url! x