Sunday 4 May 2014

ENVY











dress: Princess Polly | shoes: Doc Martens

Hi!! My reason for not posting for 2 weeks is because a) I was really busy that week (journalism course, school about to start etc.) and b) I didn't have anyone to photograph me. 

I bought this dress off Princess Polly and I usually don't ever shop there because it isn't really my style but I first saw this dress on someone else and they said it was from Princess Polly. I looked on their website but they had sold out! I saw a similar one from Antipodium but that was way too expensive. I waited for a few weeks and it was in stock! Yay! I also bought the Serpintina lipstick from Limecrime. I have a photo of me wearing it on my personal instagram. @meilunyan

These photos were meant to be taken on my polaroid camera but my polaroid camera failed me :( So these were just taken on my iPhone!

If you liked my previous posts, please like it on Fashionclick Teen Vogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by, I hope you leave a comment along with your blog url! x